Global Internet Policy Information Center
Internet policy is one of the major regulation methods that is used widely all over the world to protect the rights of internet users.
As internet is used all over the world and internet users are global consumers we can’t say that every country should have its own set of rules or policy regarding Internet and information technologies. High quality cooperation should be created between these countries to organize meetings between high position chairmen of relevant spheres to compare state policies of all the countries, take out everything that is not important for global users and create the global internet policy document. This document will be a constitution of any other these king state regulations and laws and every country will take into account the terms of GIPI before deciding about own policy.
Corresponding members should first of all pay attention to setting global internet policy rules and principles, we think GIPI principles should include principles like:
- No copyright material should be copied to be used for trading options.
- Web publishers should not collect and use personal data of their website visitors.
- Relevant advertisements should be used in websites to avoid children seeing irrelevant materials.
- Children should be protected from seeing adult content over the internet.
- Special organizations should be created to find the techniques that are used to cheat people overt the internet and punish criminals for their illegal activities harshly.
- Steps should be takes to fight against the distribution of pirated media files over the internet.
Such organizations should be aware of the methods hackers use to break legal software and duplicate original and genuine products and organize the unauthorized distribution of these products. Only specialist that are aware about what is done can find ways to fight against such kind of activities. These organizations should be equipped with the latest technologies and pay high salary to their employees to attract quality professionals and have high level productivity.
The GIPI project aims to achieve the goals represented above . It will support legal and genuine activities and fight against illegal ones.